Conditions of Use
Welcome to kadoghamloush.com, the “Site”. The following agreement between you and Kado Ghamloush includes the terms and conditions under which you may use Kado Ghamloush’s service. Your use of the Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Conditions of Use.
2. Unauthorized Use. Kado Ghamloush does not offer any services to individuals under the age of 18 years old. By requesting our service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. A Kado Ghamloush order may not be placed on behalf of anyone other than you without their informed consent. Additionally, you may not use this site or our services for the purpose of advertising, solicitation, cyber attacks or hacking of any sort, or any form of unethical or illegal activity.
3. Your Kado Ghamloush Account. You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your account and password to access kadoghamloush.com. You agree and accept responsibility for keeping all your account information accurate and current, including address, payment information, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. You can update your information in the Profile area on the Site. You agree that you will not provide fraudulent information and that you are solely responsible for any information you provide to Kado Ghamloush, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and for restricting access to your computer. You will comply with all laws applicable to your activities on the Site and with this Agreement.
4. Delivery Fees. Delivery fees are not and cannot be set, for they vary depending on the item size as well as on the location to which to deliver. Delivery is free of charge for orders above 50,000LL in value.
5. Receiving a Delivery. Delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by you and listed in the Profile section of the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that someone over the age of 18 is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for deliveries at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the order.
6. Undeliverable. We do not allow unattended deliveries. Should the delivery personnel, at the time of our delivery, deem your order “Undeliverable” for reasons such as nobody home, wrong address, no money available to pay for order (when paying COD), etc., we will refund you for your order (if not COD), and you will be charged the delivery fee. You will be assessed a full order charge on all repeat occurrences, and your Kado Ghamloush Account may be terminated without notice. Refusal to receive the order is subject to the same measures and fees with immediate account termination.
7. Order Modifications, and Cancellations. There will be no fee to cancelling or modifying your order so long as your order has not been dispatched. However, if your order has indeed been dispatched and you want to cancel or modify your order, you will be charged the delivery fee (whether your order had qualified for fee delivery or not.)
8. Delivery Changes and Delays. In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend the previously set delivery dates and times. If there is a significant delay, a Kado Ghamloush representative will contact you via email or phone to let you know the status of your delivery time. We will deliver your order as quickly as possible when the conditions permit.
9. Damaged or Faulty Items. Please do not accept or sign for an order which is visibly damaged. If you receive an item which has been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a replacement as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that you receive an item which proves to be faulty we are happy to help. However, we do ask that you notify us of any problem within a reasonable period of time. We reserve the right to test the product before a suitable course of action is decided upon.
10. Sale Prices and Out Of Stock Items. We offer sale priced items at our discretion and do not price-match other store’s regular or sale prices. Our prices are as set out on Kado Ghamloush website. We try to ensure that all the prices shown on the Site are accurate. However, occasionally products are miss-priced. Where a product's correct price is lower than the stated price we will issue a refund for the difference and dispatch the order in the usual way. Where a product's correct price is higher than the stated price we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.
11. Return/Refund/Exchange policy. We do not offer cash refund on returned items. In the case that you wish to return and exchange your item for another, the delivery fee is then subtracted from the total amount and the remaining amount will go towards your new order (except when the return is due to manufacturer defects and/or malfunction). We do not return orders that are under 50,000LL in value.
12. Changes and Updates. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions or any fees or charges related to the Kado Ghamloush products and services at any time. Your use of our delivery service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Kado Ghamloush may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of our service without prior notice to you. Prices and availability of products are also subject to change without notice.
13. Copyrights. All rights are reserved with regard to any content on kadoghamloush.com including text, logo, and other images. Any other use of materials on kadoghamloush.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Kado Ghamloush is strictly prohibited. Product photographs and product brand logos on our Site are not used to represent either Kado Ghamloush or its services; they are not the property of Kado Ghamloush and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of the Kado Ghamloush service and kadoghamloush.com is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kado Ghamloush, disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services. Kado Ghamloush, including its owners, investors, employees, and representatives shall not be held liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Kado Ghamloush service or kadoghamloush.com, or any other claims related in any way to your relationship with Kado Ghamloush. Kado Ghamloush only provides the service of selling and delivering toys, gifts, recreational goods, baby furniture, and the like and we shall not be held responsible in any way for any reactions, illness, or problems caused by any of the products we deliver.
1. Indemnification and Disclaimers. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Kado Ghamloush harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising in connection with a violation of these terms and conditions by you. Despite our best efforts, we cannot warrant that our website, kadoghamloush.com, will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, at any time, and for any reason, as allowed by law, including limiting the quantity of certain products that are on sale, priced low, or for any other reason.
2. Privacy and Security. We may use the email address or phone number associated with your Account to contact you regarding your order, delivery, or to provide other pertinent information regarding Kado Ghamloush, but we will not use it to send spam, or for any other unsolicited purpose. We will not sell or share any of your information to any other persons or organizations, outside of trustworthy third-party groups to perform certain functions such as processing credit card payments, except as required by law. We also take every reasonable and known precaution to provide a safe and secure environment for transactions.
3. Legal. These terms and conditions of Use state your entire agreement with Kado Ghamloush regarding the use of the Kado Ghamloush delivery service and kadoghamloush.com. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us prior to placing any orders.